Now here is an interesting amalgamation – a backpack that resembles the form factor of a guitar thanks to the efforts of Ito Manufacturing from Japan, where it will be based on Gibson’s legendary Les Paul electric guitar. Boasting a soft, lined interior that makes it perfect for stashing away all your light favorite travel needs, the Guitar Backpack is guaranteed to help you make a fashion statement even in fashion forward Japan.
There is an incredible amount of detail that went into creating the canvas, cotton twill and tone knobs, and when you unzip the bag, the interior oozes with quality and style as well. With a lining that is rendered in a pleasing pattern, a couple of tags are sewn in – where they comprise of Ito Manufacturing’s proprietary info tag and the “Handmade Works” ID tag.
You will be able to choose from only one color – leaving you not much of a choice with Sunset Orange, but I guess if you’re going to carry a backpack that is supposed to be a fashion statement, you won’t go wrong with that shade. It will retail for $495 a pop, so I would suggest adults use this for themselves only, as your little ones would probably fare better with something far cheaper.
Next Story: NEC MGX 7-inch netbook demonstrated
- 2013-04-15: Star Wars Guitars Places Millennium Falcon At Your Fingertips
- 2013-04-08: The Email Guitar Lets You Shred Your Way To Responding To Correspondences
- 2013-04-05: SEGA Dreamcast Backpack Will Retail For $146 Starting April 25 In Japan
- 2013-03-24: NES Shaped Guitar
- 2013-02-20: Boompack Boombox Backpack: Wearing Music On Your Back
- 2012-08-02: Cybertech T-RON custom electric guitar
- 2012-05-21: gTar could bring out the virtuoso in you