Now here is an interesting amalgamation – a backpack that resembles the form factor of a guitar thanks to the efforts of Ito Manufacturing from Japan, where it will be based on Gibson’s legendary Les Paul electric guitar. Boasting a soft, lined interior that makes it perfect for stashing away all your light favorite travel needs, the Guitar Backpack is guaranteed to help you make a fashion statement even in fashion forward Japan.
There is an incredible amount of detail that went into creating the canvas, cotton twill and tone knobs, and when you unzip the bag, the interior oozes with quality and style as well. With a lining that is rendered in a pleasing pattern, a couple of tags are sewn in – where they comprise of Ito Manufacturing’s proprietary info tag and the “Handmade Works” ID tag.
You will be able to choose from only one color – leaving you not much of a choice with Sunset Orange, but I guess if you’re going to carry a backpack that is supposed to be a fashion statement, you won’t go wrong with that shade. It will retail for $495 a pop, so I would suggest adults use this for themselves only, as your little ones would probably fare better with something far cheaper.
Next Story: NEC MGX 7-inch netbook demonstrated
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors