Say what you will about knock off products and imitation goods, but there are times when those manufacturers get it right and if you didn’t know any better, you could find yourself walking away and wondering how on earth did you manage to land yourself such an incredible deal, which might be the case with the HDC Sensation.
Hopefully the photo above did not fool you as it is actually the HDC Sensation, yes you read that right – not HTC, but HDC. We can’t blame you if you thought that upon first glance it was the HTC Sensation, but unfortunately apart from the similarities in their design, that’s pretty much where it ends.
The HDC Sensation will instead sport a 4” display, a 650MHz processor under the hood with 512MB of RAM, a 5MP rear-facing camera and a 1.3MP front-facing camera. It will also run on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3.4 and will support Google’s Android Market. If you’re wondering how the device runs, check out the hands on video below.
- 2012-07-11: Samsung Galaxy S3 knockoff looks like the real thing
- 2012-03-21: HTC Sensation with Ice Cream Sandwich sees massive jump in camera performance
- 2012-03-08: HTC Sensation gets Ice Cream Sandwich in Nordic countries
- 2012-02-23: Android 4.0 test build for HTC Sensation and Sensation XE
- 2012-02-15: HTC Sensation to receive early Ice Cream Sandwich preview
- 2012-02-02: HTC Sensation with Android 4.0 to launch this March
- 2011-11-29: Lenovo LePad S2005 heads to China first
- 2011-11-14: Chinese "Love Master" tablet runs on a Tegra 2 processor
- 2011-10-26: Gooapple V5 caught on video
- 2011-06-09: Gooapple phone combines the best of both worlds