Case manufacturers and watch band manufacturers for the iPod nano must be breathing a huge sigh of relief, as Apple had announced yesterday that apart from some tweaks in software, the hardware (including design and dimensions) of the iPod nano remain largely untouched. Capitalizing on this, HEX has unveiled today their new line of Icon watch bands for the iPod nano.
Much like their previous offerings, the new series of Icon watch bands will be made out of custom polycarbonate. It will feature a stainless steel clasp and will come with integrated buttons to allow you access to your iPod nano, along with a slit that will let you connect Apple’s 30 pin connector to the iPod nano.
The new series of Icon watch bands will come in a variety of colors, which we have no doubt you will be able to find a color to match the 16 new watch interfaces that come with the refreshed iPod nano. They are available from HEX’s website and Apple’s online store, and future customers should expect to pay $39.95 for each Icon watch band.RELATED
- Pandora Sees A 9% Increase In Listeners Following iTunes Radio's Launch
- iTunes Radio Not Exactly Winning Over Pandora Subscribers
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- iTunes Radio Will Start Promoting Pre-Release Albums
- Jony Ive Creates Solid Gold EarPods For Charity Auction
- Follow: accessories, cases, hex, ipod nano, mp3 player,
- Seen at: shophex