The Mango update for Windows Phone devices started rolling out last week, and it looks like companies are starting to update their apps for the operating system as well. HTC has updated its HTC Hub app with a revised user interface and additional functionality. One of the main points about the new version is that it the app now makes use of the typical Windows Phone 7 panorama UI, which makes navigating the app a breeze, and feeling more like Windows Phone than before.
Other functions include the ability to pin stocks, RSS feeds, and Weather locations, which makes it easier to keep yourself posted on what you want or need to know. The update is available now on the Windows Phone Marketplace for HTC Windows Phone users. Check out a video demo after the break:
Next Story: Dell to unveil new Ultrabooks at CES 2012?
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2011-11-09: HTC TITAN arrives on AT&T later this month
- 2011-10-19: Windows Phone Mango update available to "nearly everyone"
- 2011-10-07: HTC TITAN unboxed
- 2011-10-03: Windows Phone Mango update sent out to 50% of the world
- 2011-09-22: HTC Radar 4G headed for T-Mobile, seen in the wild