The 6th of October is when HTC is expected to announce a Beats Audio integrated handset tomorrow at their event held in London. Many are saying it is more than likely it will be the HTC Runnymede, which will most likely be known as the HTC Sensation XL when it hits the market. Interestingly, a certain HTC handset has been spotted at the FCC sporting the model number PI39200.
It is unknown which particular HTC model this number is referring to as little information about the device was revealed, but some are speculating that it could be the HTC Runnymede/Sensation XL that may or may not be announced tomorrow. The FCC filing shows that the PI39200 will be sporting AT&T’s radio bands, so hopefully that’s an indication that we will be getting the Runnymede/Sensation XL.
Just a quick recap on the Runnymede/Sensation XL for those who may have forgotten: It will pack a 1.5GHz processor under the hood with 768MB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, a 4.7” WVGA display, an 8MP/1.3MP rear/front camera and will run on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3 with integrated Beats Audio technology. It will also come bundled with Beats headphones. Check back with us tomorrow to see what HTC will be unveiling!RELATED
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Follow: Android, beats audio, FCC, gingerbread, HTC,
- Seen at: pocketnow