The 6th of October is when HTC is expected to announce a Beats Audio integrated handset tomorrow at their event held in London. Many are saying it is more than likely it will be the HTC Runnymede, which will most likely be known as the HTC Sensation XL when it hits the market. Interestingly, a certain HTC handset has been spotted at the FCC sporting the model number PI39200.
It is unknown which particular HTC model this number is referring to as little information about the device was revealed, but some are speculating that it could be the HTC Runnymede/Sensation XL that may or may not be announced tomorrow. The FCC filing shows that the PI39200 will be sporting AT&T’s radio bands, so hopefully that’s an indication that we will be getting the Runnymede/Sensation XL.
Just a quick recap on the Runnymede/Sensation XL for those who may have forgotten: It will pack a 1.5GHz processor under the hood with 768MB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, a 4.7” WVGA display, an 8MP/1.3MP rear/front camera and will run on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3 with integrated Beats Audio technology. It will also come bundled with Beats headphones. Check back with us tomorrow to see what HTC will be unveiling!
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2012-03-08: HTC Droid Incredible 4G visits the FCC
- 2011-12-01: HTC Rezound reported to have sound issues
- 2011-11-25: Sharp Aquos SH-01D will arrive in Japan first, US later
- 2011-11-15: Android Gingerbread 2.3 update rolling out to HTC Droid Incredible users again
- 2011-11-01: HTC Rezound pre-production model unboxing