Great news to those of you looking forward to the HTC Radar 4G arriving on T-Mobile’s network; the carrier has just announced today on its official Facebook page that the phone will be available in stores next week. The HTC Radar 4G is one of the first few second-generation Windows Phone 7 devices, and will feature a 1GHz Snapdragon processor, a 3.8″ (800 x 480) display, Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango), HSPA+ connectivity, a 5-megapixel rear camera, a VGA front facing camera, and 512MB of RAM.
The phone will cost $99.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a 2-year contract on T-Mobile, and will go on sale next Wednesday, November 2nd. Anybody planning on picking it up this phone then? Find out more on the official T-Mobile website.
- 2011-12-29: Nokia Lumia 710 appears on T-Mobile's page with SmartStart
- 2011-12-23: HTC Radar gets two toned look
- 2011-12-08: Nokia and T-Mobile event on December 14th
- 2011-11-07: Microsoft lowers Windows Phone hardware requirements
- 2011-10-24: HTC Radar 4G arrives next week
- 2011-09-27: HTC Radar 4G officially announced by T-Mobile
- 2011-09-22: HTC working on integration Beats Audio into their Windows Phone devices
- 2011-09-22: HTC Radar 4G headed for T-Mobile, seen in the wild
- 2011-09-07: HTC Titan and HTC Radar to be released on October 15th in the UK