The HTC Rezound is expected to make an appearance at the HTC event on the 3rd of November. Since the device has been rumored to feature Beats Audio integration, and with the HTC event featuring the Beats Audio logo, it’s not a stretch of the imagination to think that the device would be officially unveiled at the event, but here’s something that we may not have known about the device, and that it will feature a wireless charging back cover.
The Rezound has made its way through the FCC before, but now it has made a reappearance along with a “Change Letter” that was submitted along with it. Based on the letter, it appears that the device will remain the same, with absolutely no changes whatsoever, which suggests that the wireless charging back will be sold separately as an accessory. We guess this isn’t anything new, although with wireless charging being an interesting feature, is it interesting and useful enough for you actually pay for this accessory?
Next Story: Nintendo Wii U expected to launch late 2012
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-04: All New HTC One Approved By The FCC
- 2011-12-02: HTC Rezound headphone problems appear to be isolated
- 2011-12-01: HTC Rezound reported to have sound issues
- 2011-11-01: HTC Rezound pre-production model unboxing
- 2011-10-05: HTC PI39200 spotted at the FCC