HTC ups the ante even more for Android-powered smartphones with their latest addition to the Sensation family, which is the aptly named Sensation XL. After all, to have a smartphone ship with a 4.7″ touchscreen display is saying something – and this Beats outfitted device will certainly appeal to those who have entertainment on-the-go at the very top of their minds.
This will be the third Android smartphone from HTC that bears the Sensation moniker, which means HTC is probably taking a page out of Samsung’s book by releasing a range of devices using a similar brand presence, case in point, the Galaxy family.
The body of the Sensation XL is crafted from a single sheet of aluminium, where it will house a single-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm MSM8255 processor, 768MB RAM, an 8-megapixel camera alongside a f/2.2, 28mm wide-angle lens with BSI sensor, 720p HD video recording capability, Google’s Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread right out of the box, and the HTC Sense 3.5 interface.
No idea on pricing, but the HTC Sensation XL will arrive sometime early this November onwards, giving you slightly less than a month to start saving up for a new phone if you want one.
Next Story: New York has the most Twitter users among cities
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2012-03-21: HTC Sensation with Ice Cream Sandwich sees massive jump in camera performance
- 2012-03-08: HTC Sensation gets Ice Cream Sandwich in Nordic countries
- 2012-02-23: Android 4.0 test build for HTC Sensation and Sensation XE
- 2012-02-15: HTC Sensation to receive early Ice Cream Sandwich preview
- 2012-02-02: HTC Sensation with Android 4.0 to launch this March