HTC ups the ante even more for Android-powered smartphones with their latest addition to the Sensation family, which is the aptly named Sensation XL. After all, to have a smartphone ship with a 4.7″ touchscreen display is saying something – and this Beats outfitted device will certainly appeal to those who have entertainment on-the-go at the very top of their minds.
This will be the third Android smartphone from HTC that bears the Sensation moniker, which means HTC is probably taking a page out of Samsung’s book by releasing a range of devices using a similar brand presence, case in point, the Galaxy family.
The body of the Sensation XL is crafted from a single sheet of aluminium, where it will house a single-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm MSM8255 processor, 768MB RAM, an 8-megapixel camera alongside a f/2.2, 28mm wide-angle lens with BSI sensor, 720p HD video recording capability, Google’s Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread right out of the box, and the HTC Sense 3.5 interface.
No idea on pricing, but the HTC Sensation XL will arrive sometime early this November onwards, giving you slightly less than a month to start saving up for a new phone if you want one.RELATED
- Kantar Worldpanel: Windows Phone Passes 10% Market Share In Europe
- Mysterious LG D830 Shows Up In User Agent Profile
- Windows Phone Takes 10% Of European Smartphone Market Share
- BenQ Enters The Smartphone Market Once Again
- Moto X Cyber Monday Deal Crashes Motorola's Website
- Follow: HTC, htc sensation,
- Seen at: facebook