HTC Thunderbolt owners who rock to Verizon Wireless, here is a little bit of holiday cheer for you – you will finally be able to get hold of the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update after the initial nightmare at the end of September, where Gingerbread updates caused a whole lot of havoc amongst Thunderbolt owners before it was pulled with apologies.
Anyways, all of that is water under the bridge now, with the Gingerbread update being made available to HTC Thunderbolt owners. All you need to do is head on into “Settings” and choose “Software update”, followed by “Check new” and you’re good to go. Some of the more notable changes would be the cosmetic tweaks that will happen to your homescreen, while the inclusion of new apps include a download manager and a “Full Dock Mode” app.
Anyone given it a go already, and how do you find it? [PDF page]RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: gingerbread, HTC, htc thunderbolt, thunderbolt, Verizon, vzw,