Yesterday we reported that HTC was denied their request for an injunction against Apple products in a preliminary hearing. Naturally that did not sit well with the Taiwanese handset manufacturer, and it looks like they will not be giving up and rolling over any time soon. HTC has said that they will be filing an appeal against the ruling handed out by the United States International Trade Commission, which had favored Apple through their decision.
For those who may have forgotten or have not been following, HTC filed a patent infringement against Apple, who they’re claiming infringed upon their patents used for phone dialing and power management among other technologies. Google has thrown their support behind HTC both verbally and also by giving the handset manufacturer some patents which they hoped would help HTC in their legal woes against Apple.
We’re not sure what the outcome will be this time, but will HTC be lucky the second time round?RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- Apple Expected To Sell 175 Million iPhones In Fiscal 2014
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Follow: Apple Inc, HTC, injunction, itc, patent infringement,
- Seen at: focustaiwan.tw