Yesterday we reported that HTC was denied their request for an injunction against Apple products in a preliminary hearing. Naturally that did not sit well with the Taiwanese handset manufacturer, and it looks like they will not be giving up and rolling over any time soon. HTC has said that they will be filing an appeal against the ruling handed out by the United States International Trade Commission, which had favored Apple through their decision.
For those who may have forgotten or have not been following, HTC filed a patent infringement against Apple, who they’re claiming infringed upon their patents used for phone dialing and power management among other technologies. Google has thrown their support behind HTC both verbally and also by giving the handset manufacturer some patents which they hoped would help HTC in their legal woes against Apple.
We’re not sure what the outcome will be this time, but will HTC be lucky the second time round?
Next Story: Leica announces Titanium edition D-Lux 5
- 2014-04-22: HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2011-12-21: HTC testing new software that will skirt around ITC's ruling
- 2011-12-09: Motorola Mobility wins injunction against Apple in Germany
- 2011-11-23: HTC reconsidering S3 Graphics buyout after loss to Apple
- 2011-11-07: Apple could get Motorola's injunction against them temporarily suspended
- 2011-10-17: HTC loses preliminary hearing against Apple