The HTC Vivid is said to be one of the first Android smartphones that will make their way towards AT&T’s LTE network – giving you yet another purchase option for the upcoming holiday shopping season. Powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, the HTC Vivid comes with a 4.5″ qHD display that ought to make it quite the multimedia powerhouse, so to speak.
Needless to say, like all the other Android-powered smartphones from HTC, the HTC Vivid is no different as it will come with the vaunted HTC Sense user interface which will boast a customizable active lockscreen that will provide you quick and easy access to the most important information and content, ranging from social updates to photos, weather and stock updates.
An 8-megapixel camera located at the back will not only shoot great stills, it does Full HD video recording as well. Dual microphones ensure that sound quality is at its best at all times, even as you record with 60 fps, while you are able to edit your just recorded clip using the built-in HTC movie Editor on the spot. Expect AT&T’s HTC Vivid to arrive this coming November 6th for $199.99 a pop – with the mandatory two-year commitment, of course.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: at&t, HTC, htc vivid, lte,