The HTC Vivid is said to be one of the first Android smartphones that will make their way towards AT&T’s LTE network – giving you yet another purchase option for the upcoming holiday shopping season. Powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, the HTC Vivid comes with a 4.5″ qHD display that ought to make it quite the multimedia powerhouse, so to speak.
Needless to say, like all the other Android-powered smartphones from HTC, the HTC Vivid is no different as it will come with the vaunted HTC Sense user interface which will boast a customizable active lockscreen that will provide you quick and easy access to the most important information and content, ranging from social updates to photos, weather and stock updates.
An 8-megapixel camera located at the back will not only shoot great stills, it does Full HD video recording as well. Dual microphones ensure that sound quality is at its best at all times, even as you record with 60 fps, while you are able to edit your just recorded clip using the built-in HTC movie Editor on the spot. Expect AT&T’s HTC Vivid to arrive this coming November 6th for $199.99 a pop – with the mandatory two-year commitment, of course.
Next Story: Penguin rolls out Xbox Eagle Eye Version 3.0
- 2014-04-24 HTC One (M8) All-In-One Toolkit Performs Near Automatic Rooting
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-02-23 HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2011-11-04 Ice Cream Sandwich for Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket and HTC Vivid confirmed
- 2011-09-06 HTC Holiday spotted again
- 2011-08-31 HTC Jetstream is official, launches 4th September
- 2011-08-23 HTC Puccini gets AT&T LTE support