For those living in Australia and who carry more than one SIM card, they are in for a treat as Huawei has launched “The Deuce”, which they claim is the first Android smartphone to feature dual SIM capabilities, although based on its specs that’s pretty much all the phone is able to boast about itself.
Huawei has been known to put out affordable handsets with low-mid ranged specs, so if you’re the type that prioritizes the dual SIM capabilities over the hardware specs, then perhaps the Huawei Deuce could be the phone for you. It sports a 600MHz processor with a 3.2” 480×320 display, with 2GB of internal storage along with a microSD card slot that will allow for an additional 32GB. It will sport a 3.2MP camera and unfortunately it will not even come with Gingerbread 2.3, but rather it will run on Froyo 2.2.
It is currently available from a variety of Australian electronics outlets such as AllPhones, Dick Smith and Harvey Norman, and will retail for AUD249 (~$263) unlocked. No word on whether it will be making its global debut.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: Android, australia, dual sim, froyo, Huawei,
- Seen at: ausdroid.net