It seems that Hulu is not going to put itself up for sale, after Hulu equity owners made the announcement that they are about to terminate the Hulu sale process. In a joint statement from Hulu owners News Corporation, Providence Equity Partners, The Walt Disney Company and the Hulu senior management team, this is what they had to say.
Since Hulu holds a unique and compelling strategic value to each of its owners, we have terminated the sale process and look forward to working together to continue mapping out its path to even greater success. Our focus now rests solely on ensuring that our efforts as owners contribute in a meaningful way to the exciting future that lies ahead for Hulu.
Guess all the rumors of a Hulu sale are just that – rumors, and those with a controlling interest in the company isn’t in a rush to dispose it off to a new owner.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: hulu, sale,
- Seen at: blog.hulu