The miniaturization process has brought about plenty of benefits – smaller computers and phones, and with that, also more miniscule cameras. I suppose we should act the way we are whether anyone is looking at us or not, but to be recorded or spied upon is definitely an unnerving experience. Those who just purchased a new iPhone 4S and want to make sure you have your eye on it all the time might want to invest $395 in the iCharge Docking Station that will play nice with your iPad and iPhone, iPhone 4S included.
What makes this dock so expensive (and hence, slightly more special than the rest) would be the inclusion of a hidden camera that will record MP4 video files complete with time and date stamps. It is motion activated so as not to waste precious recording space, using its 450 TVL Color CCD camera to get the work done. Just in case the included 4GB SD memory card is not enough for you, you can always opt to pop in a 32GB card.
Next Story: Samsung launches ChatON for Android globally
- 2012-06-14: JVC Kenwood NX-SA5 clears the air as an iPod dock
- 2012-03-28: Monster Light Disc Audio Dock for Tron fans
- 2011-11-13: iTree dock burns a huge hole in your pocket
- 2011-10-17: iCharge records all the goings on around the iPhone 4S
- 2011-09-02: iVictrola phonograph horn plays nice with iPad
- 2011-07-19: HAI Dock begins to ship
- 2010-11-16: Altec Lansing Octiv Stage iPad dock announced