If you’re not the type that wakes up to noise (i.e. someone calling your name, alarm, phone calls, etc), but instead prefer to be shaken awake, iLuv might have something for you in the form of the iMM155 Vibro II iPhone/iPod Alarm Clock docking station, which is part of iLuv’s Vibro series of digital alarm clock docks.
As the “Vibro” name implies, these alarm clocks will vibrate in order to help wake you up. This is accomplished through the use of the “Shaker”, which can be placed under your pillow and will vibrate when the alarm goes off. It will also allow you to dock your iPhone/iPod to charge while you’re sleeping, and will also be able to play songs from your iPhone/iPod or FM radio, depending on your settings.
It features a large LCD display with an LCD dimmer control so that it won’t be so glaring during the night, and will also support an auxiliary line input for audio devices with a 3.5mm jack. The iLuv iMM155 Vibro II is expected to go on sale in November for $69.99. For more information and photos, you can head on down to iLuv’s website.
Next Story: Work is Where You Are - GigaOM Net:Work
- Pebble Steel Starts Shipping and Pebble App Store Debuts
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Apple and Google spent more on patents than R&D in 2011
- BabyPing Turns Your iOS Device into a Baby Monitor; Launched in the UK; US in Late June