iOS users are probably familiar with the game Infinity Blade, with its sequel reportedly coming soon and optimized for the iPhone 4S. Well the good news is that if you’re not an iOS user and you want to get in on the hacking and slashing of the Infinity Blade, you may be in luck as the game has been reportedly installed onto an arcade machine and will be known as Infinity Blade FX.
This move to the arcade platform was a joint effort by Adrenaline Amusements, Epic Games and Dave & Buster’s. It appears that by the end of October, every Dave & Buster’s location nationwide will be sporting a 46” touch screen display with the arcade version of Infinity Blade FX running on it. It will feature multiplayer modes and we’re guessing that it shouldn’t differ too much from its iOS version.
We’re not sure how many tokens you will have to pay in order to play Infinity Blade FX, but if it takes off, who knows what sort of smartphone games will we be seeing making its way into arcades? Any particular smartphone game you would like see translated into arcade size?RELATED
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Releasing Feb. 21 With Playable Cranky
- Telltale Games Announces 'Tales From The Borderlands' Episodic Game
- Follow: apps, epic games, games, iOS,
- Seen at: toucharcade