Steve Jobs has been deemed by many to be a genius, and the man certainly knew what he was doing. The iPhone 4S is his legacy, and I wouldn’t suppose the timing of his death as well as the iPhone 4S’ release might have something to do with the handset’s first weekend sales top the four million figure. Now that’s a whole lot of phones, don’t you think so?
Not only that, Apple is proud to say that over 25 million customers are already using iOS 5, but they did not mention that out of the 25 million, how many of them would actually have run into problems? Apart from that, over 20 million customers have also signed up for iCloud.
Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing, beamed with pride when he mentioned that the “iPhone 4S is off to a great start with more than four million sold in its first weekend—the most ever for a phone and more than double the iPhone 4 launch during its first three days. iPhone 4S is a hit with customers around the world, and together with iOS 5 and iCloud, is the best iPhone ever.” Were you part of the 4 million? [Press Release]RELATED
- Apple Signs iPhone Deal With China Mobile
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone, iPhone 4S, iphone4s, sales,