Apple’s “Let’s talk iPhone” event is going to start in a few hours, and we will post live updates for those who just can’t wait one more minute to learn about the latest features, services and availability information of the next iPhone.
Head to live.ubergizmo.com to follow the live event, then come back to ubergizmo.com to get the details.
Apple users, is this the day you’ve been waiting for? Android users, what do you think about the iPhone 5? I mean… 4S!
Next Story: Kindle Fire pre-orders to hit 100,000
- 2013-02-13: iPhone Tops Japan Market Share
- 2013-02-05: iPhone Battery Case: Mophie Juice Pack Helium Shipping Next Week
- 2013-01-28: Budget iPhone Could Be A Frankenstein Phone Borrowing From iPhone 5, iPod Touch [Rumor]
- 2011-11-04: Hajj goes live at YouTube
- 2011-10-04: iPhone 4S live
- 2011-09-22: Facebook F8 Keynote - Live 10am PT
- 2011-09-09: Microsoft Hotmail, Office 365 and Live knocked out, restored
- 2011-08-17: Facebook to stream first match of FA Cup live