Kouziro, a computer manufacturer who hails from the Land of the Rising Sun, has three spanking new laptop models for the masses – the FRNDVIHDA5/D, the FRNDSIHDX5 ND/D, and the FRNDSIHDA5/D. Since all of them are virtually impossible to vocalize, what are the main differences? We’re looking at the basics – processor and storage space, where the Frontier ND base unit will sport a 15.6″ full HD glossy back lit monitor, running on a 2.2GHz Intel Core i3-2330M processor, with the FRNDSIHDX5 ND/D and the FRNDSIHDA5/D getting 200MHz more speed under the guise of an Intel Core i5 processor.
All three models will come with the Intel HM65 Express Chipset as well as the Intel HD 3000 integrated graphics card, so you know for sure these are not going to be your portable gaming rig – although basic Flash-based games and Facebook time wasters would have no trouble running on them.
Other shared features include a DVD Super Multi Drive, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity with Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (SP1) as the operating system of choice. Surprisingly, these do seem to be a tad expensive – we’re talking about the basic model retailing for around $745 after conversion. No idea on whether they will see action in Europe and the US or not.
Next Story: Crossbow Snow Launcher makes life easier
- 2014-03-19 Toshiba 4K Satellite P50t Laptops Set To Arrive
- 2014-01-05 HP G350 G1 Hits The CES 2014 Showfloor
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1
- 2013-09-05 Toshiba Satellite NB15T Laptop Unveiled
- 2013-03-08 Fujitsu LIFEBOOK E-Series Launched at CeBIT 2013
- 2012-06-12 Dell Vostro 3360, 3460 and 3560
- 2012-06-05 Toshiba Portégé Z935 Light 13.3-inch Ultrabook
- 2012-06-05 Dell Inspiron 15R and 17R