If aesthetics are everything to you, then you will be pleased to know that famed camera manufacturer Leica has announced a special edition of their D-Lux 5 camera. Much like the Leica M9, the D-Lux 5 will now be available in a special Titanium edition, which as the name implies will give the camera a titanium-finish casing along with a matching leather case, as pictured above.
The rest of the camera remains pretty much the same as the original D-Lux 5, which means potential buyers should be able to expect to get a camera with 3.8x optical zoom with ISO ranging from 80 to 12,800, both RAW and JPEG support (will be bundled with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom to help process those RAW images), a 3” preview display and the ability to record 720p HD videos. It is expected to be made available in UK by the end of October with a suggested retail price of £855, which based on the price of the regular Leica D-Lux 5 is less than £100 more expensive.
- 2014-03-06 Leica T Type 701 Mirrorless Camera Could Be Announced on 24th April
- 2014-01-23 Photoshop Express For Android Announced
- 2013-10-08 What If Jony Ive Designed Leica Cameras?
- 2013-09-09 Leica C Compact Camera Announced
- 2013-08-08 Leica C Type 112 Camera Could Be Announced Soon
- 2013-08-04 Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm/F1.2 Lens Announced By Panasonic
- 2013-02-10 Surface Pro Photoshop Support: Status Update
- 2012-10-04 Girl tattoos Adobe Photoshop tool on forearm
- 2012-06-14 Adobe Photoshop to receive Retina display update for the next-gen MacBook Pros
- 2012-03-22 Adobe Photoshop CS6 beta up for download