Gamers out there, is your current keyboard a bit worn out from too much gaming? Perhaps going a little crazy with your APM in Starcraft 2, or long hours spent raiding in World of Warcraft have worn your keyboard out, so if you’re in the market for a new gaming keyboard, AZiO has unveiled the Levetron Mech4 gaming keyboard that could just be the new keyboard you were looking for.
The keyboard is a mechanical keyboard, meaning that you will be able to hear satisfying “clacks” of the keyboard. It is also modular as you can see in the photo above, where the number pad can be detached depending on your needs and personal preference. It also sports a macro board (which can also be attached/detached) with an additional 6 keys, just in case you’ve run out of key combos already.
The Levetron Mech4 has been advertised with a 50 million keystroke life cycle and a supposed spill-proof drainage design when you accidentally knock over that can of Red Bull in your excitement. Interestingly it does not appear to be overly expensive and is currently available for a rather affordable $109.99.
Next Story: Motorola DROID4 photos leaked
- 2012-08-15: Razer DeathStalker Ultimate gaming keyboard has Switchblade User Interface
- 2012-08-08: Genius Imperator Gaming Keyboard arrives in the US and Canada
- 2011-12-21: Corsair Vengeance K90 Backlit Macro Gaming Keyboard unboxing
- 2011-11-23: QPAD unveils MK-85 gaming keyboard with N-key roll over
- 2011-10-27: AZiO's Levetron Mech4 gaming keyboard now available
- 2011-10-21: Cooler Master Storm QuickFire gaming keyboard