Remember the LG device that was spotted a while back in a leaked photo that featured a slideout QWERTY keyboard and a secondary display? For those wondering about the device, it is called the LG Doubleplay and a press shot of the device was recently spotted by PocketNow.
Based on the branding of the phone, it appears to be headed T-Mobile’s way, although that’s not surprising, especially since it has long been rumored that the device could be arriving on T-Mobile ever since it was first spotted several months back.
Unfortunately while the photo and its name has surfaced, details surrounding the handset are still a little foggy at the moment. All that is known is that it will sport a slideout QWERTY keyboard, which will feature a 320×480 HVGA display in the middle, similar to the Nokia E70 Symbian handset back in the day. The LG Doubleplay is expected to launch 2nd November and will cost $150 on contract.
Next Story: Duke Nukem 3D coming soon to Android
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2013-09-05 LG G2 Hitting T-Mobile On September 18 For $99
- 2012-04-23 T-Mobile G2x gets Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread update at last
- 2011-11-22 LG Optimus EX gets pictured in real life
- 2011-11-11 LG Nitro HD photo revealed, headed to AT&T
- 2011-09-15 T-Mobile's "myTouch by LG" outed?