Remember the LG device that was spotted a while back in a leaked photo that featured a slideout QWERTY keyboard and a secondary display? For those wondering about the device, it is called the LG Doubleplay and a press shot of the device was recently spotted by PocketNow.
Based on the branding of the phone, it appears to be headed T-Mobile’s way, although that’s not surprising, especially since it has long been rumored that the device could be arriving on T-Mobile ever since it was first spotted several months back.
Unfortunately while the photo and its name has surfaced, details surrounding the handset are still a little foggy at the moment. All that is known is that it will sport a slideout QWERTY keyboard, which will feature a 320×480 HVGA display in the middle, similar to the Nokia E70 Symbian handset back in the day. The LG Doubleplay is expected to launch 2nd November and will cost $150 on contract.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: Android, leak, LG, t-mobile,
- Seen at: pocketnow