Luxury handsets are dime a dozen – most of them are also priced out of reach for the average layperson, but that does not mean we are unable to afford flagship models from most handset manufacturers. I don’t suppose that high on the list of many users would be the iPhone 4S, the Galaxy S2 from Samsung as well as HTC’s range of high end models, but what about LG? Yes, the South Korean consumer electronics company does have its fair share of smartphones, although their foray into this market is not as detailed as its competitors. Still, this has not stopped the house of Prada from teaming up with LG, where their latest release would be the LG Prada K2.
Images of it have already leaked out online, where it is known as the LG Prada P940 above, although the final version might end up looking different since what you see above could very well just be an experimental design. Running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread right out of the box, this will be the first model among the LG Prada range to do so. We do not know just when will it roll out, but a release before the year is over is definitely on the cards.
As for other hardware specifications, you will be able to enjoy at second-generation 4.3″ NOVA display that is said to boast 1,000 nits of brightness, an 8-megapixel camera at the back, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, 16GB ROM, and a 21Mbps HSPA+ radio. How much do you think this puppy will cost?
Next Story: Dell Latitude ST appears on corporate blog
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2014-04-22 Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21 LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2012-07-04 LG Prada 3.0 receives Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update in Germany and Italy
- 2011-12-27 PRADA phone by LG 3.0 now available in South Korea
- 2011-12-14 PRADA phone by LG 3.0 officially launched
- 2011-12-14 LG PRADA 3.0 leaked before launch
- 2011-11-24 PRADA phone by LG 3.0 announced