Love the sound you get from the Beats by Dre headphones but wish that they were available in funkier colors? Well it looks like the designers behind the headphones have heard your wishes. The company has announced the launch of limited edition Beats by Dre over-ear headphones that come in seven brand new colors. While the specs and design of the headphones haven’t changed – you now can own some colorful Beats by Dre headphones without having to go through the hassle of giving them to companies like Colorware to customize them for you.
The Limited Edition Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones will be available in pink, blue, red, white, orange, purple, and silver, and will carry a price tag of $349.95. Be sure to check out our review of the Beats by Dre Studio Headphones.
Next Story: LookTel Money Reader app receives major update
- 2014-04-17: Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2012-01-18: Monster Beats Wireless headphones visits the FCC
- 2011-11-30: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio headphones get colorful for the holidays
- 2011-11-15: Beats Executive Headphones look very sleek
- 2010-09-06: Mad Catz Call Of Duty: Spec Ops Limited Edition Headphones