Most of the newer mice that are featured these days on Ubergizmo tend to be of the gaming variety, so it can be quite a pleasant and refreshing experience to read about something more ordinary that will appeal to just about any ordinary Joe who uses the computer and want a decent pointing device to help them out in their everyday work – as well as for the occasional game, of course.
Enter the Logitech Wireless Mouse M525, where Logitech calls it “the ideal solution for anyone who wants to scroll quickly and easily through the Web.” Using innovative micro-precise wheel that are said to cram in more grooves per millimetre compared to the competition, it results in a smoother navigation experience so that scrolling through spreadsheets and long Web pages a less painful experience.
Apart from that, the majority of computer systems out there will allow you to use the built-in tilt wheel by navigating backwards and forwards on the Web in a manner that is similar to a swipe. What really caught our eye is the supposed three years of battery life – no idea on the kind of metrics used to produce such a figure. Expect the Logitech Wireless Mouse M525 to hit the UK this month for £34.99 a pop. [Press Release]RELATED
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm
- Mimoco BatteryBot Launced On Kickstarter
- NSA Collects Millions Of Email Addresses, Buddy Lists Globally
- Follow: Logitech, mouse, USB, wireless mouse,