There must be some sort of misunderstanding in Thermaltake’s Luxa2 division – especially since they announced a new range of iPhone 5 cases that comprise of 13 designs. Of course, these designs will not reveal much concerning the iPhone 5′s details (that is set to be announced later this morning – stay tuned to our live blog for more details!), there is a frontal dummy unit shot that does seem to point towards Apple retaining the round button.
Now, there are two units rumored to be announced today – the iPhone 4S is the other one, so who knows whether the two phones are actually one and the same? Still, I am interested to know whether Luxa2′s move will jeopardize their relationship in the future, and according to what we can tell from the way the dummy is fitted to the cases, then you can more or less expect a metal back with a plastic Apple logo.
Are you super excited about the iPhone 5, or do you feel that you’re pretty much happy with what Google has been doing with the Android scene so far?
Next Story: HTC will fix Android security holes
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-08-08: This iPhone 5 Case Shows Your Love For Eggs In A Basket
- 2013-05-16: Japanese iPhone 5 Kissing Cases Show Just How In Love You Both Are
- 2013-05-01: Iron Man Mark VII Armor Case For iPhone 5 Features A Flashing Power Core
- 2013-03-28: Gridcase Reactor Is An iPhone 5 Case Which Features A Hand Crank
- 2013-01-24: Keep Your iPhone And Cup Of Coffee Within Reach With UpperCup Case