It looks like all the previous rumors about a MacBook Pro refresh turned out to be true after all, with the exception of Bluetooth 4.0. As it turns out the newly refreshed MacBook Pros turned out to be more of a CPU and CPU refresh, opting to stick with Bluetooth 2.1 instead, but for those who don’t really care about Bluetooth or don’t use it often, we’re guessing this shouldn’t be an issue for you.
The 13” MacBook Pro now starts at a 2.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with 4GB of RAM and 500GB of storage, with integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000. The 15” model starts at a 2.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor, 4GB of RAM, 500GB storage with AMD’s Radeon HD 6750M GPU featuring 512MB of RAM. The 17” model will feature a 2.4GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor, 4GB of RAM, 750GB storage and AMD’s Radeon HD 6770M GPU with 1GB of RAM.
As far as price is concerned, Apple has maintained prices similar to the previous generation of MacBook Pros. If you think that you’d rather not wait for the MacBook Pros to be updated to Intel’s Ivy Bridge processors and are fine with these specs, head on down to Apple’s website to check out your options.RELATED
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- OS X Mavericks' Overall Market Share Continues To Grow
- Jony Ive Designed (RED) Mac Pro Fetches $977,000 At Auction
- Follow: Apple Inc, intel, laptops, Macbook Pro, official, refresh, sandy bridge, specs,
- Seen at: thisismynext