Last month, it was reported that Microsoft was in the midst of discussions with TV content providers to turn the Xbox 360 into a set top box and now it looks like Microsoft is ready to make the TV announcement formal. Microsoft had previously announced its plans to have a TV service way back in June, and since then there hasn’t been anything official but according to the folks who tipped off All Things D – the company will be making an official announcement concerning Xbox Live TV tomorrow.
Xbox Live TV is expected to arrive in the fall, along with the dashboard update that we saw earlier this week, so it should be a pretty interesting announcement. We’ll keep you posted on any official announcements. How many of you are looking forward to Xbox Live TV?
Next Story: RAGE released today
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Clippy Lives On As Cortana Easter Egg In Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2013-12-16: Shoot Many Robots Free On Xbox 360 Through Games With Gold
- 2013-12-12: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- 2011-12-22: Microsoft confirms Xbox 360 Dashboard update bugs
- 2011-10-13: Xbox LIVE Public Preview Program announced
- 2011-10-03: Xbox 360 fall update footage caught on video