Last month, it was reported that Microsoft was in the midst of discussions with TV content providers to turn the Xbox 360 into a set top box and now it looks like Microsoft is ready to make the TV announcement formal. Microsoft had previously announced its plans to have a TV service way back in June, and since then there hasn’t been anything official but according to the folks who tipped off All Things D – the company will be making an official announcement concerning Xbox Live TV tomorrow.
Xbox Live TV is expected to arrive in the fall, along with the dashboard update that we saw earlier this week, so it should be a pretty interesting announcement. We’ll keep you posted on any official announcements. How many of you are looking forward to Xbox Live TV?
Next Story: RAGE released today
- Microsoft Adds Jinni Engine To Improve Xbox Video Recommendations
- Pixelate Interactive Dining Table Lets You Game While You Eat
- Ubisoft's Rabbids Starring In Nickelodeon Show Starting August 3
- Dragon Quest Slime Salt And Pepper Shakers Available On July 26
- Netflix Launches Content Suggestion Engine Called Max Onto PS3