Having touchscreen displays around seem to be the norm these days, and some of us even dread of going back to the backwater moments when buttons ruled the world. Well, if you feel like you want to have the Midas touch with your gizmos – except that instead of turning everything you touch into gold, you want your fingers to slide over a touchscreen display, the Microtouch kit might be just the thing you need.
This particular kit will comprise of a 2.8″ TFT resistive display at 320 × 240 resolution, where it will be controlled by an Atmega32u4 8-bit microcontroller, sporting a microSD memory card slot, an accelerometer, a battery and a charger. Heck, the original developer even decided to include a core operating system that will come with a few basic apps and games. All of that for $69? I wonder whether there will be larger versions of the Microtouch kit in the future to keep up with the times…
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors