Great news for Minecraft fans: the addictive construction game is finally available on all Android devices. In case you haven’t heard of Minecraft before, it is a sandbox building indie video game that puts players in a world where that they can build up to their heart’s content. The game took the world by storm since its release in 2009 and has proven to be an extremely successful despite the game still being in development (players can pay to play the beta version of the game).
The game was released back in August as an exclusive for the Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY, and as of today, the game has been finally been released on the Android Market for all Android phones. It costs $6.62, though there’s a demo version of the game for you to try out if you’re interested – though it would be advisable to buy the full version just in case you build something you really love because the demo version won’t save your sessions. Hit the links below, and let us know what you think of the game on your Android phone.
Next Story: Nexus Prime boot animation revealed?
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-01-10: Minecraft 1.8 Snapshot Spotted
- 2013-11-11: Minecraft Documentary Now Free To Watch On YouTube
- 2013-08-28: Mojang Patch Preview Reveals Detailed Smaller Oceans, Smoother Biome Transitions
- 2012-03-14: Minecraft Pocket Edition updated: now with pigs
- 2011-05-25: Minecraft is coming to the Xperia Play