So we know that Motorola has plans to update their line of smartphones to the latest build on Android, but with the Motorola Droid RAZR taking the spotlight now, what will happen to the Motorola Droid Bionic, which to be fair had a much longer wait and anticipation compared to the Droid RAZR.
According to a reply by Motorola to a user on their Facebook page, the Droid Bionic will be receiving the Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 update, but as to when remains unknown. If we had to work on what Motorola replied to the user, which basically said that the timing of the update will be revealed after the final version of Ice Cream Sandwich has been released.
Since the Samsung Galaxy Nexus will be the first phone to sport the Ice Cream Sandwich build of Android, and it is expected to be released in November, it looks like Motorola users won’t have to wait very long before they will be clued in as to when they can expect the updates to start rolling out for their devices.RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: Android, droid bionic, Facebook, ice cream sandwich 4.0, Motorola, update,
- Seen at: facebook