Earlier we reported about the Motorola DROID RAZR site that was launched today, and while the site isn’t fully unlocked yet, it looks like the complete image of the phone has been revealed. Thanks to the folks at Droid-Life who managed to dig up the image, we can have a good look at the whole phone. Judging by the full picture, we have confirmation on some of the upcoming phone’s features.
The phone will have 4G LTE connectivity, a camera that’s capable of capturing 1080p HD video, a side lock switch and Kevlar backing. The phone will also feature an all-new, menacing-looking DROID eye. It’s hard to judge the thickness of the device from the leaked image, but people will undoubtedly complain about the prominent DROID “hump”. Folks looking for a flip phone Android from Motorola will surely be disappointed. What do you think of the DROID RAZR so far?
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2012-03-28: Verizon DROID RAZR gets a DIY RAZR MAXX conversion kit
- 2012-01-25: Motorola video pokes fun at Siri
- 2012-01-24: Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX confirmed for January 26th
- 2011-11-04: Motorola DROID RAZR video confirms release date
- 2011-11-01: Motorola DROID RAZR shown off on video