For those living in Canada, you could be getting your hands on the Motorola Droid RAZR before those living in the states, according to a leaked photo of Rogers’ inventory system. The Motorola Droid RAZR is currently up for pre-order in Canada, and with a release date that is said to be “in time for the holidays”, there’s a good chance that first week of November rumored release could be true after all!
Granted the Motorola Droid RAZR showing up in the inventory system does not guarantee that it will be launching any time soon, but we’re still hoping for the best, right? At the moment Roger is charging their subscribers $149.99 for the Motorola Droid RAZR on a 3 year contract, but for those looking to purchase it unlocked, based on the inventory, it will set you back $549.99, which is $50 cheaper than our previous report on the price of an unlocked Droid RAZR. Any of our Canadian readers excited at the possibility of an earlier-than-intended release?
Next Story: Nissan plug-in hybrid coming your way
- 2014-04-20: Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20: Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2012-04-05: Android 4.0 update for Droid RAZR and RAZR MAXX is a no-show
- 2012-04-02: Droid RAZR, RAZR MAXX rumored to receive Android 4.0 update 4th April, HTC Rezound 6th April
- 2011-10-26: Motorola Droid RAZR pre-orders begin tomorrow
- 2011-10-14: Motorola Droid RAZR specs confirmed?
- 2011-09-15: Motorola Droid RAZR: Could it be real?