With the Motorola Droid RAZR/Spyder/HD expected to be announced on the 18th of October, perhaps you might want to get yourself a Bluetooth headset to go with it, and it just so happens that Motorola today has announced two new Bluetooth headsets in the form of the ELITE SILVER (pictured above) and ELITE FLIP (pictured below after the break).
Apart from the difference in battery life and design, with the ELITE SILVER featuring a talk time of 15 hours, and the ELITE FLIP with a talk time of 6 hours and a 12 day standby time, they both offer similar features. These features include Motorola’s HD Audio Plus technology, which is said to enhance clarity, and CrystalTalk dual-microphone noise cancellation technology, which is said to help improve the sound during calls.
They both pair with your handset via Bluetooth technology, however, interesting they will both feature NFC technology and will let you pair with your NFC compatible handset by simply tapping them together. In conjunction with the announcement of the ELITE SILVER and ELITE FLIP, Motorola has also announced the MotoSpeak app for Android devices, which will allow users to read, dictate and send text messages handsfree.
Both Bluetooth headsets are expected to go on sale on the 24th of October, with the ELITE SILVER and ELITE FLIP costing $129.99 and $99.99 respectively.RELATED
- Quechua And Archos Unveils Rugged Smartphone
- Limited Edition BlackBerry P'9982 Comes With Crocodile Skin Back
- White Nokia Lumia 929 For Verizon Leaked
- Google's Nexus Devices Susceptible To SMS Bug That Causes Phones To Reboot
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Lite Reportedly In The Works
- Follow: bluetooth, handsfree, headset, Motorola, NFC,
- Seen at: mediacenter.motorola