Despite no official announcement or acknowledge of any sort, there has been talks about the Motorola Xoom 2 and the “media edition” Xoom 2 making an appearance on Verizon’s network soon, and if this screen grab of Verizon’s system is any indication, it may not be too long before customers will finally be able to get their hands on these two new tablet devices.
Previously the tablets have been leaked with their model numbers – MZ617 for the 10.1” Motorola Xoom 2, and MZ609 for the 8.2” “media edition” Xoom 2. Both these models have appeared in Verizon’s system and it looks like both devices will come with 4G capabilities, although to be honest that’s not really surprising, especially since the current Motorola Xoom tablet supports 4G LTE connectivity.
As far as your options are concerned, the 10.1” Motorola Xoom 2 will come in three sizes – 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, while the “media edition” will be available only in 16GB and 32GB. No word on when these tablets will see the light of day, but let’s hope that it will be soon.RELATED
- HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play Edition Tablet Is Now Official
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- LG V510 Is A Google Play Edition LG G Pad 8.3 Tablet
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Follow: Android, leak, Motorola, Verizon, xoom 2,
- Seen at: droid-life