Despite no official announcement or acknowledge of any sort, there has been talks about the Motorola Xoom 2 and the “media edition” Xoom 2 making an appearance on Verizon’s network soon, and if this screen grab of Verizon’s system is any indication, it may not be too long before customers will finally be able to get their hands on these two new tablet devices.
Previously the tablets have been leaked with their model numbers – MZ617 for the 10.1” Motorola Xoom 2, and MZ609 for the 8.2” “media edition” Xoom 2. Both these models have appeared in Verizon’s system and it looks like both devices will come with 4G capabilities, although to be honest that’s not really surprising, especially since the current Motorola Xoom tablet supports 4G LTE connectivity.
As far as your options are concerned, the 10.1” Motorola Xoom 2 will come in three sizes – 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, while the “media edition” will be available only in 16GB and 32GB. No word on when these tablets will see the light of day, but let’s hope that it will be soon.
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2011-12-06: Motorola DROID XYBOARD and white DROID RAZR announced
- 2011-11-22: Motorola Xyboard Android tablet arriving on December 8th?
- 2011-11-14: Verizon to launch new Motorola Xoom tablets as the Droid Xyboard 10.1 and 8.2
- 2011-11-07: Motorola DROID4 pops up in Verizon's system
- 2011-09-23: Motorola XOOM 2 caught in the wild