A prototype version of the Nokia Sabre Windows Phone handset was spotted earlier today, and now a new photograph of the phone has surfaced, this time in the inbox of WPCentral. Even though the photograph has its screen heavily “masked”, is much clearer than the one leaked before which was so washed out from the flash.
This new photograph reveals a new aspect of the phone we didn’t see in the previous photo: it’s going to use physical buttons for the back/home/search keys. It looks like Nokia Sabre users won’t have to deal with accidentally pressing capacitive buttons – something that I’m sure a lot of people face every now and then.
The phone is labeled as a prototype device, so there’s a chance the final phone will look different when it is released. Fortunately Nokia World is just around the corner and we won’t have to wait too long to find out.
Next Story: First iPhone 4S ad spotted on TV
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2011-12-08: Nokia and T-Mobile event on December 14th
- 2011-11-16: New Nokia Windows Phone render leaked on video
- 2011-11-16: Nokia Snake makes a comeback
- 2011-11-15: Nokia and deadmau5 to illuminate London for Windows Phone
- 2011-11-10: Nokia Champagne calls for celebration