A prototype version of the Nokia Sabre Windows Phone handset was spotted earlier today, and now a new photograph of the phone has surfaced, this time in the inbox of WPCentral. Even though the photograph has its screen heavily “masked”, is much clearer than the one leaked before which was so washed out from the flash.
This new photograph reveals a new aspect of the phone we didn’t see in the previous photo: it’s going to use physical buttons for the back/home/search keys. It looks like Nokia Sabre users won’t have to deal with accidentally pressing capacitive buttons – something that I’m sure a lot of people face every now and then.
The phone is labeled as a prototype device, so there’s a chance the final phone will look different when it is released. Fortunately Nokia World is just around the corner and we won’t have to wait too long to find out.RELATED
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Follow: Nokia, windows phone, wp, wp7,
- Seen at: wpcentral