There has been plenty of rumors and leaks surrounding Google’s upcoming Samsung Nexus Prime device. From leaked photos to leak specifications, none of them actually tell you what the device will be called. Given that this will be the third device in Google’s series of Nexus phones, it’s safe to assume that the “Nexus” word will appear as part of device’s name.
Prior to this, the device has had several monikers, ranging from the Nexus Prime, the Galaxy Nexus and even the Droid Prime. However after receiving an award from T3 for having the phone of the year with their Samsung Galaxy S2, Andrew Glass, Samsung UK’s sales director apparently let slip the name of the upcoming device.
“You will have an announcement of the Nexus Prime very shortly and will be seeing it in shops sooner than you think.”
Interestingly this is the first time anyone has mentioned the name, at least no one that is directly involved with the phone, such as Google or Samsung. Could it really be called the Nexus Prime or was Andrew Glass simply using a name that he was sure everyone would be familiar with?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Android, ice cream sandwich 4.0, leak, nexus prime, Samsung,
- Seen at: techradar