It seems as though Nokia’s alliance with Microsoft and the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango operating system is about to bear fruit, with whispers of the Searay and Sabre making their rounds, while here is yet another smartphone touted to be released with the Mango update – the Nokia 710.
Originally spotted in the leaked page of the Nokia’s very own developer page coupled with the Nokia 603 as a comparison, the Nokia 710 is not that elusive as it also appeared briefly in the list of Occasional Gamer website as well. Nokia seemed to have gone all out to make sure that the Nokia 710 will have beefed up specifications, such as a 1.4GHz single-core ARM Cortex A8 processor, 512MB RAM and 8GB of internal memory. Pretty average for other manufacturers, but I guess by Nokia’s standards this is quite souped up.
Not only that, there will also be a 5-megapixel camera that sports a 28mm wide angle lens that enables 720p video recording capability at 30fps. With a Clear Black TFT technology, you can be sure your eyes would appreciate what the 3.7″ 800 x 480 resolution display shows.
Next Story: BlackBerry Packager for Android tell-all video
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility