So we have the official press shots from the Nokia 800, along with its teaser ad that it has been running in the UK, presumably in anticipation of the Nokia World event which will be held on the 26th of October in London. Now it looks like more details surrounding the device have started emerging, and this time it is in regards to the camera on the phone, where photos including its EXIF data have been uploaded onto Flickr not too long ago.
The photos have since been taken down, but not before its EXIF data was captured. Based on the details, it seems to confirm that the photos were taken by the Nokia 800’s camera, which shows an aperture of f/2.2 (wider than the iPhone 4S which only has an aperture of f/2.4), which means low-light shooting conditions should prove to be an easier affair.
It did not specify what sort of lens and its focal length, but based on the design of the phone, which largely resembles its MeeGo sibling, the Nokia N9, many are hoping (us included) that the Nokia 800 will also sport the Carl Zeiss Tessar 28mm lens. With Nokia World only a few days to go, we guess we will have to wait until then for these details to be confirmed.
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20: Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2013-12-16: Nokia Camera Beta App Arrives On All Lumia Models
- 2013-12-01: Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- 2012-09-02: Nokia RM-581 Columbus Harmattan prototype leaked
- 2011-12-14: Nokia 803 outed in user manual?
- 2011-12-12: Nikon D4 specs get leaked