You know for sure that should a device arrive at the FCC for approval, it will more or less make an appearance in real life shortly after that, too. Following that (or preceding that, it really depends on the situation), there might be press shots leaked out to the masses to create additional buzz – case in point, the Nokia 800 that will be part of the Windows Phone 7 family. While sporting a similar range of colors like the MeeGo-powered Nokia N9, this one looks set to debut at London’s Nokia World conference next week.
Boasting a 3.7″ display and coming in black, blue, and pink colors, this might very well be the Nokia Searay – with a November 15th release date being bandied about as the day when it will be released. No idea on how this Nokia smartphone will fare against its rivals, especially the recently announced Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Motorola Droid RAZR. What do you think?
Next Story: Apple obtains patent for for solar cell assembly
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2013-04-08: Nokia Lumia 920 Is The Best Selling Windows Phone
- 2012-07-27: Nokia Camera Extras for Windows Phone 7 released
- 2011-10-26: Nokia Lumia 800 specs (official)
- 2011-10-24: Nokia 800 teaser ads aired in the UK
- 2011-10-11: Nokia Windows Phone ads leaked