A few days ago, press shots of Nokia’s upcoming Windows Phone device, the Nokia 800, started showing up. Now it looks like teaser videos of the handset have started airing in the UK which were aired 1 second at a time, truly a teaser indeed. All that’s left now is for an official announcement by Nokia, which is expect to take place during the Nokia World event held in London on the 26th of October, which is only a few days away.
The teaser doesn’t really reveal much in terms of hardware specs, but it confirms the Metro design along with its similarities to its MeeGo sibling, the Nokia N9. The device has been reported in the past to sport a 3.7” WVGA AMOLED display, a 1.4GHz processor and 16GB of internal storage. It will also run on the latest build of Windows Phone – Mango (or Windows Phone 7.5). Check out the video below for the teaser (no audio).
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2011-11-16: Nokia Snake makes a comeback
- 2011-11-15: Nokia and deadmau5 to illuminate London for Windows Phone
- 2011-11-09: Nokia Lumia 800 sales will be limited to select partners in the UK
- 2011-11-01: Nokia Lumia 800 set for 16th November UK release
- 2011-10-26: Nokia Lumia 800 specs (official)