It looks like those of you who have been holding out for a Nokia Windows Phone device might be rewarded for your patience. The folks over at MyNokiaBlog recently received an email from an anonymous tipster with details concerning the upcoming Nokia Windows Phone devices. In the email were the specs for the Nokia SeaRay, Saber and a new phone unheard of before: Ace.
The anonymous tipster didn’t describe how he/she got his/her hands on the information, so there’s no way to tell if it’s fact or fiction, but assuming the specs are the real deal, the wait for the Nokia WP phone is going be worth it. Here’s what the Nokia Ace is supposed to pack: a 1.4GHz processor, 4.3″ AMOLED CBD (Clear Black Display), an 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with a Carl Zeiss lens, 16GB of internal storage, Windows Phone Mango, and HSPA+ connectivity.
The phone is said to be arriving on AT&T’s network in Q1 2012. Judging by what we have so far, it sure looks like a powerhouse of a phone, and nobody’s going to complain about the large AMOLED display either. The Nokia Ace might be announced at Nokia World 2011, so keep your eyes peeled until then. What do you think of the phone? Is it too good to be true, or do you believe that it will be announced later this month?RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Gets Certified To Go On Sale In China
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Follow: ace, mango, Nokia, windows phone, windows phone 7, wp7,
- Seen at: mynokiablog