If you’ve always wondered what went through the minds of the designers at Nokia while they were designing Symbian Belle, you’re in luck. The company has recently posted up a short documentary on its official blog, describing the whole design process. Basically, the designers wanted users to spend less time looking down at their devices, and spend more time interacting with the world around them. With that in mind, they decided to make all the information in Symbian Belle just a glance away.
But seeing how most people don’t even have Symbian Belle on their phones, it’s just going to frustrate even more people learning about something they don’t have. Either way if you want to know more about Symbian Belle, check out the video documentary. What do you think? Did the designers manage to accomplish what they set out to do?
- ASUS PadFone Set To Arrive Stateside
- Huawei Ascend P7 Tipped To Roll Out In April 2014
- Fox Announces Family Guy Mobile Game Arriving In 2014
- Microsoft Updates Skype For Windows Phone 8
- Nokia Normandy Could Be Android-Powered Device
- Follow: belle, Nokia, symbian, symbian belle,
- Seen at: conversations.nokia