We’re going to have to wait until 2012 before we can get our hands on Nokia’s first Windows Phone device, the Lumia 800. And to give us a taste of things to come, the folks over at the official Windows Phone blog posted an unboxing photo gallery showing us what we can expect once we get the wrapping taken off the box.
Judging by the photographs, we get a simple, minimalist box that’s not too complicated or full of unnecessary stuff. We get the phone, the documents in an envelope, a protective sleeve, charger/data cable, power plug and a pair of headphones. While this is far from actually having the phone, it’s a lot better than nothing at all. Let’s hope Nokia sticks with its ‘early 2012′ schedule. Check out more photographs at the source link.
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2011-12-08: Nokia and T-Mobile event on December 14th
- 2011-11-16: New Nokia Windows Phone render leaked on video
- 2011-11-16: Nokia Snake makes a comeback
- 2011-11-15: Nokia and deadmau5 to illuminate London for Windows Phone
- 2011-11-01: Nokia Lumia 800 no longer has Dolby Digital Plus?