Those in the US who have been eagerly anticipating Nokia’s Windows Phones were probably a bit disappointed when they found out that Nokia would not be launching in the US first, but instead will launch their series of Windows Phone devices state side in 2012, with Europe and some parts of Asia getting the devices first by the end of 2011.
While there has to be an official announcement for the Nokia Lumia 710 for the US market, an FCC filing has been discovered for the Lumia 710 and it appears to be sporting T-Mobile’s 3G/4G 1700Mhz bands, which does not rule out the possibility that the carrier could be bringing in the device in the future.
For those who forgot, the Nokia Lumia 710 will feature a 1.4GHz processor under the hood with a 3.7” 800×480 WVGA display. It will sport 512MB of RAM and will come with 8GB worth of internal storage, a 5MP camera and will run on Windows Phone 7.5.
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2013-07-01: Nokia RM-892 Spotted At FCC, Possibly T-Mobile's Lumia 925
- 2013-02-04: T-Mobile's Nokia Lumia 710 Will Be Missing Windows Phone 7.8 Update [Updated]
- 2012-06-19: Dark Knight Xpress-On cover for the Lumia 710 on T-Mobile
- 2012-01-04: Nokia Lumia 710 Review
- 2011-12-29: Nokia Lumia 710 appears on T-Mobile's page with SmartStart