HTC might have acquired Beats for a cool $300 million, but that doesn’t mean the Taiwanese phone company is going to have all the fun. No sir, Nokia of Finland wants in on some audio accessory action as well, hence teaming up with Monster for their range of upcoming accessories.
Nokia might be an ailing ship at the moment, but that doesn’t mean they are about to be submerged anytime soon. They still command a sizeable presence in the featurephone market as well as emerging sectors, so hopefully the Monster range of Nokia accessories will be aesthetically pleasing in addition to being power performers that Monster’s range of headphones are famous for.
Just hope that Nokia’s future handsets would be hip and happening enough to go hand-in-hand with what Monster has in mind to revitalize this brand.
Next Story: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 benchmarked
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2013-04-03: Monster Nokia Purity Pro Wireless Stereo Headset Ready To Ship
- 2012-12-17: Nokia Purity Pro Wireless Headset by Monster – Demo at GDGT
- 2012-09-02: Monster unveils Nokia Purity Pro wireless stereo headset
- 2011-10-26: Nokia partners with Monster to create Purity Stereo Headsets