HTC might have acquired Beats for a cool $300 million, but that doesn’t mean the Taiwanese phone company is going to have all the fun. No sir, Nokia of Finland wants in on some audio accessory action as well, hence teaming up with Monster for their range of upcoming accessories.
Nokia might be an ailing ship at the moment, but that doesn’t mean they are about to be submerged anytime soon. They still command a sizeable presence in the featurephone market as well as emerging sectors, so hopefully the Monster range of Nokia accessories will be aesthetically pleasing in addition to being power performers that Monster’s range of headphones are famous for.
Just hope that Nokia’s future handsets would be hip and happening enough to go hand-in-hand with what Monster has in mind to revitalize this brand.
Next Story: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 benchmarked
- Beats Music Can Be Loaded Onto BlackBerry Devices Running 10.2.1
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company