If you’re in the market for a new e-reader device, Chinese e-reader manufacturer, Onyx, has outed the Onyx Boox i62 e-reader device. Based on the picture alone we can’t help but feel that there are some glaring similarities between the Onyx Boox i62 and Apple’s iPad, but putting that aside, it does look like a rather sleek device.
The device will feature a 6” e-ink pearl display with an infrared touch screen sensor. It will sport an 800MHz processor under the hood, 128MB of RAM and 4GB worth of internal storage that you can expand via TF card up to 32GB. It will also support a variety of formats, such as Adobe Epub, PDF, CHM, Mobi, HTML, FB2 among others.
As the device is still under development, there is no word on when it will be made available or how much it will cost, but if you’d like more information, head on down to Onyx’s website.RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: china, chinese, e-books, e-reader, onyx,
- Seen at: the-digital-reader