The 4th annual Open Mobile Summit is almost sold out! Taking place in San Francisco in just 2 weeks – November 2-4 – more than 650 VIPs are registered for this high profile industry conference.
Featuring 100+ speakers including:
- John Donahoe CEO eBay
- Sanjiv Ahuja CEO LightSquared
- Kevin Packingham SVP Samsung
- Albert Cheng EVP Digital ABC / Disney
- Kevin Rose founder Digg.com
- David Small CTO Verizon Wireless
- Andy Miller, GReylock (former VP iAds at Apple)
Plus Google, Hulu, Gameloft, Rovio, YouTube, LG, Sprint, Pandora, Foursquare and many more. See who you could be meeting with online here now.
The Open Mobile Summit (Nov 2-3) explores the changing business dynamics as mobile, Internet, media and commerce worlds collide – for CEOs and senior strategists across the entire ecosystem.
Plus meet the leaders of the mobile app economy at Appcelerate on November 4th!
For more information, and to register, click here now.
Special offer: Use VIP code ‘UBER’ and save up to $150
But hurry, less than 50 places are remaining!
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-10-18: Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- 2013-10-15: Apple Still Has “A Lot To Cover” This October 22nd
- 2013-05-30: FUTUR EN SEINE - Digital World Festival - Paris June 13-23
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2013-03-13: Structure:Data • March 20 & 21, 2013 • New York, NY