The 4th annual Open Mobile Summit is almost sold out! Taking place in San Francisco in just 2 weeks – November 2-4 – more than 650 VIPs are registered for this high profile industry conference.
Featuring 100+ speakers including:
- John Donahoe CEO eBay
- Sanjiv Ahuja CEO LightSquared
- Kevin Packingham SVP Samsung
- Albert Cheng EVP Digital ABC / Disney
- Kevin Rose founder Digg.com
- David Small CTO Verizon Wireless
- Andy Miller, GReylock (former VP iAds at Apple)
Plus Google, Hulu, Gameloft, Rovio, YouTube, LG, Sprint, Pandora, Foursquare and many more. See who you could be meeting with online here now.
The Open Mobile Summit (Nov 2-3) explores the changing business dynamics as mobile, Internet, media and commerce worlds collide – for CEOs and senior strategists across the entire ecosystem.
Plus meet the leaders of the mobile app economy at Appcelerate on November 4th!
For more information, and to register, click here now.
Special offer: Use VIP code ‘UBER’ and save up to $150
But hurry, less than 50 places are remaining!