Much like the iPhone 4S prior to its release, the Samsung Nexus Prime (or Galaxy Nexus) has been talked about quite a bit. There was a lot of hype surrounding the device and undoubtedly there were many who were disappointed when the device, along with Android’s Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 were delayed as Samsung’s Unpacked 2011 event was postponed. However despite the device not actually being official or available yet, photos taken by the device has popped up on Google’s Picasa photo service.
Unfortunately no more photos of the device have appeared (yet) but photos taken by the device has, as detailed above by the photo’s EXIF data. While the device is supposed to feature an 8MP camera, the photos uploaded seems to have compressed it to 3MP, although judging by the quality of the photos that were uploaded, we have to say that we’re pretty impressed.
Coincidentally these photos were taken and uploaded by Google employees. Perhaps Google isn’t as strict about leaks as Apple is. Either way, head on down to the source link to check out the photos and let us know what you think!RELATED
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- 6tag For Windows Phone Updated, Lets You Hide Instagram Ads
- Follow: Galaxy Nexus, Google, leak, nexus prime, photos, Samsung,
- Seen at: translate.google