I suppose if the Transformers were to have their own version of a puppy, then the Playful Puppy Robot would pretty much come close, although I don’t know what it will transform into – a robotic mound of turd? OddBot decided to share his new project known as the Playful Puppy Robot which you can see in greater detail after the jump.
This is an Arduino compatible robot that requires no soldering on your part (phew!), and the sample code that OddBot offers lets you control the bot using nothing but simple hand gestures in order to perform tricks such as shaking hands and walking on its hind legs. At least you need not toilet train it, and you certainly save a whole lot of money on dog food!
- 2014-03-24: Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06: KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12: Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05: “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16: Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland
- 2011-12-07: Body sharing robot lets you transcend space
- 2011-12-04: Flying robots construct 20-foot tower in France
- 2011-12-02: Quadcopter robots is a work in progress
- 2011-12-01: Guide robot at the Bucheon City Hall
- 2011-12-01: Dream Robo scales ladders in a jiffy